Today i change my document settings to twoside but nothing happened. I searched in the
list archive and somebody
had the same problem before, but there was no answer to his mail. Is there a bug-list
on th Lyx side ? I don't find it there.
I think this is a bug in 1.1.6fix3. Before (fix1) it works. I exported latex and in
the tex file there was no option twoside. So
i inserted twoside now in layout->document->options. This works now but an other
problem appears: I have to put the
TOC depth to 5 if i want all subsubsection in it (if i use oneside 4 is O.K.).

Jörg