Where does LyX store the temporary .bib files used when processing a
bibliography?  I looked in the designated temp directory without
success.

I'm working with a latex expert here at the university to develop a LyX
dissertation template to match our guidelines and the .cls file she has
already prepared.

Everything works EXCEPT we get * where References should be for the
bibliography title. (I've tried all the suggestions on Herbert site.)

The whole system does work correctly using the base .bst files.
Unfortunately I have to use an author-date citation style.

When the whole system is complete (this is the last step!) I'll post a
note to the list so everyone can go grab it if they need this kind of
thing.

Birch Browning
Florida State University
College of Music