Support for localized keyboards in lyx 1.1.6fix3 is really much
better than it was before (so, I do not have to use czech.kmap
anymore). Thanks.

However, there are still some glitches, which I would to have
wrinkled out. Most annoying one is, that I am not able to use
some key shortcuts for using environments, especially all
*section* ones. When I try M-p and then press the key which is
@/2 on U.S. keyboard with Shift (which is 2 on Czech keyboard),
the result is beep and this message in status bar:

Uknown sequence M-p S-2

Shouldn't be LyX slightly less smart and just accept from
environment whatever goes (because I suppose, that GNOME/X sends
him character "2" somehow)?

And no, I really do not like the idea of rewriting all *.bind
files (and debug it). I will rather wait to 1.1.6fix[4-9] or
1.2.0* which will fix this.

        Have a nice day

                Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember
that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a
reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
        -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925