I have a couple of questions about LyX generated lines in my preamble. The
document I'm writing is in Spanish. The babel package is enabled by default,
although I'm not really sure what it's for :-).

Here's the preamble:

-------------------------
%% LyX 1.1 created this file.  For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.
%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.
\documentclass[12pt,oneside,english,spanish,bibtotoc]{scrbook}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage{geometry}
\geometry{verbose,a4paper,tmargin=2cm,bmargin=2cm,lmargin=2.5cm,rmargin=2cm}
\usepackage{babel}
\setlength\parskip{\medskipamount}
\setlength\parindent{0pt}
\usepackage{graphics}

\makeatletter

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% LyX specific LaTeX commands.
\providecommand{\LyX}{L\kern-.1667em\lower.25em\hbox{Y}\kern-.125emX\@}
\addto\extrasspanish{\bbl@deactivate{~}}

1. Why do the options include two languages? Is this legal?

\documentclass[12pt,oneside,english,spanish,bibtotoc]{scrbook}

2. Why are the bibliography options disabled for babel? I don't recall
specifying this. If I did, now I can't find how to remove it.

\addto\extrasspanish{\bbl@deactivate{~}}

3. Shouldn't there be a line specifying the language for babel? For example:
\selectlanguage{spanish}

TIA,

-Roberto