On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 11:03:14PM +0100, ben wrote:
> Thanks very much! That's what I need, even if I must patch some
> things because the package expects to use external bib files
> (and I must have the bibliography items in the main file).

No problem -- the .bbl file (there may be more of them with
bibtopic) is just the stuff which can replace the \bibliography
in the end of your document. So you can develop your paper with
all luxury of bibtex databases, and than send to your publisher
.bbl file together with the rest (or edit .tex file and replace
\bibliography and \bibliographystyle with the content of .bbl
file).

        Best,

                Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the
government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the
government of others?
        -- Thomas Jefferson, in his 1801 inaugural address