Michael,

thanks for explaining how to make the blue word-by-word underlining
disappear again. It has worked. Indeed LyX marked the copy-and-pasted
text as English although it was pasted from one German-language doc to
another. Well, all works well again, and what‘s more, I‘ve learned
another workaround in LyX.

Regards,
Juergen.

Am 20.11.01, 11:33:05, schrieb Michael Abshoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> zum Thema Re: Getting Rid Of
Underlined Words:

[...]