On 08 Dec 2001 13:55:23 +0100 wrote Michele De Lorenzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello to all, I would like to know if there are some good softwares to
> translate from LyX 2 xhtml.
> I know that there is LaTeX2html included in LyX but I want xhtml with
> the tags for the formulas instead of the gif images.

[As far as I know, LyX doesnot include LaTeX2html itself but support for it]

A different LaTeX-Html converter, that does use symbol fonts, sub- and
superscript intstructions and tables instead of gifs for the equations is
HEVEA  http://para.inria.fr/~maranget/hevea/ .

To make it available in LyX 1.1.6, I looked at the way 2 conversions for one
type are done with PDF (dvips+ps2pdf vs. pdflatex).

Under >settings>format_convertion>formats (Translated menu names from my
German LyX) I added a new Format "HTML (hevea)" and under the tab Under