Herbert Voss had a very good page on using endnotes with the
endnote package.  However, when I went to have another look at
it, and download the page for future use, I got the 404 message,
stating that the page could not be found.

Is there any way to see this page again?

On a similar note, I've noticed that many of Ctan's links don't
work.  For example, when I tried to download the footnote
package, I was told that the server could not find the package.

(The actual page should be
ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/marcros/latex/contrib/supported/footnote)

I was also sent to a the miscallaneous directory when I tried to
download the endnotes package.

Thanks!

--

*Paul Tremblay         *