Perhaps you should include a short note on the front of the paper about a
wordcount being available for him/her should that be an issue, along with an
invitation to try out the program that created such a good-looking finished
product?

Seriously though, I don't know what it is about (La)Tex but it always looks
better and reads more easily than any other output. Lyx makes it sooo
easy...

Kenward

--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,