On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Guenter Milde wrote:

Thanks Guenter and Jean-Pierre --- csv2lyx has done the trick for me on
the spreadsheet conversion to LyX. :-)

I've also got to get my perl problem figured out because it complains
about locale. I know this is ignorant but I haven't found yet exactly what
it wants for the locale variables. :-X I've got:

LANG=en_US
LC_ALL=en_US.ISO8859-1

... defined and it still doesn't seem to be happy. any tips appreciated.

I've got GChtml2latex and another html2latex now so I hope to get these
working.

http://musicalskills.com