On 22 Jan, DUVAL Laurent wrote:
> Dears LyXists
>
> I am typing some code using LyX-code in a french
> document.
> Unfortanely, the LyX-code typo seems to follow
> the french rules (eg w/ a space before punctuation signs
> like ; : ?)
>
> What could be done to avoid this behavior, to obtain
> code typed with "english" typography rules?
> Could this behavior be defined somewhere?
>
> Thank you
>
> Version: LyX 1.1.5fix2/Sun OS

There used to be a package called francais or french that did this. I
used it a lot to type LaTeX documents back around 93-94. It used to
require MikTeX or something. Maybe you can get that?

Laurent Duperval <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

La simplicité désarmante de mon génie m'étonne toujours.
                                             -Achille Talon