Your header/footer commands are \rfoot{} and rhead{} (and likewise \chead and
\cfoot, etc.). If I'm not mistaken, you can do just about anything in here
that you want.

The tips and tricks dealilng with Header/Footer will give you some more hints
how to use \fancyhdr.

Does that help?

Also sprach Paul Lussier: