(Sorry if this is a known bug and I missed it on the list!)

I'm currently using 1.1.6fix4 (the latest version, I think) [1] with
\usepackage{harvard} in my preamble and bib style agsm. Whenever I have
more than one reference in a LyX cite box, only the first one gets
rendered and the others come out as question marks. This doesn't happen if
I use the plain bib style.

I guess, I can just use more than one cite box for every double (n-tuple!)
citation, but perhaps there's a neater fix?

Many thanks,

Sarah

[1] and the tetex-1.0.7-15.6 rpm, if that's useful info'