On Wednesday 20 February 2002 07:37, Matej Cepl wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 01:58:30PM +0200, Robin Turner wrote:
> > In fact digging around the texfm documentation often reveals
> > little treasures that aren't always covered (or are covered
> > only briefly) in the LyX documentation.
>
> Go, write a chapter on the feature and send it to the
> Documentation Team. What's the problem?

It's not really a problem - I don't think the LyX documentation can
or should cover all the LaTeX documentation, just the most erelevant
bits.

Actually, I did send some stuff to the documentation team last year
(on fonts) but I don't know what they've done or intend to do with
it.  Either I've unwittingly unsubscribed from the documentation
list, or it's been _very_ quiet for the last six months.

BTW, one the subject of nice packages (and fonts), here's a mini-tip
for anyone who wants a document in a more "artistic" font:

In the preamble, insert

\usepackage{pandora}

Robin

--
"Never mind the quality, feel the bandwidth."

Robin Turner
IDMYO, Bilkent Universitesi
Ankara 06533
Turkey