Un Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:32:15 +0100
Herbert Voss escribió:

> Andrés wrote:
>
> > I'm having a problem with the algorithm list, I insert it after the
> > figure list (Which is right), but it appears as empty.
> >
> > I needed to change the name of the algorithm floats and the algorithm
> > list, and also had to change the numbering scheme, so I included this
> > in the Latex Preamble.
> >
> > \@addtoreset{algorithm}{chapter}
> > \floatname{algorithm}{Listado}
> > \renewcommand{\listalgorithmname}{Listados}
> > \renewcommand{\thealgorithm}{\thechapter-\arabic{algorithm}}
> >
> > I don't know if this may be important, but the document is made up of
> > many different, incuded into a master document, where I put the
> > preamble.
>

> must be a problem in your text with other commands.
> can you send the files as private mail?

Well I've advanced in the solution, I've kept on investigating  and I've
realized that I had this latex code in the master document.

\addtocontents{toc}{\protect\setcounter{tocdepth}{0}}

It's placed before the last chapter (Before all the appendixes), I want it
to be there, becuase I only want the appendixes to be mentioned in the
TOC, I don't want their chapters to be listed. This doesn't seem to affect
the table and figure list, though does the algorithm list. If I remove
that line the TOC depth doesn't change (Something that I don't want to
happen), but the algorithm list works well.

Any solution?.

--
"I love you like I love the sun in the morning
But I don't think a few words of mine are going to make you change your

Andrés