On Thursday 28 February 2002 11:08, Oliver Margraf wrote:
> Well, I tried this  and set the resolution in GhostScript options
> to 1200x1200, but it's still looking the same.
> Maybe there is a special config file? ->  the man page of gs only
> tells you how to use the gs command, but where you can handle the
> preferences.

Did you try

         gs -sDEVICE=laser -r1200x1200

The defaults are held in the .Xdefaults file.  From the gs
documentation:

To set X resources, put them in a file (such as ~/.Xdefaults on Unix)
in a form like this:

         Ghostscript*geometry: 595x842-0+0
         Ghostscript*xResolution: 72
         Ghostscript*yResolution: 72

 Then merge these resources into the X server's resource database:

         xrdb -merge ~/.Xdefaults

Robin

--
"Never mind the quality, feel the bandwidth."

Robin Turner
IDMYO, Bilkent Universitesi
Ankara 06533
Turkey