On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:51:26 +0000 wrote John Levon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 04:41:53PM +0100, Guenter Milde wrote:
>
> >   To create a bugzilla account, all that you need to do is to enter a
> >   legitimate e-mail address. The account will be created, and its password
> >   will be mailed to you. Optionally you may enter your real name as well.
> >
> > but unfortunately, I did not find a mail with the password afterwards (some
> > hours later).

> Use a different browser and try again..

That did it. Thanks.
Using Opera 5.05 I was able to create an account and also to vote for but
20. However, when trying to attach an example case to the bug, I got an

  No file was provided, or it was empty.
  Please hit Back and try again.

error. (Also on the second try.)

So, here is my example for a relyx problem that prevents reimport of LyX
documents:

GM

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]