Hello,

I am editing Hungarian text with LyX 1.1.6fix4. When I select a (Hungarian)
text, say one word, and put it to another place (say back to the same place!)
with copy/paste or cut/paste the pasted text is underlined as if it were not
Hungarian (probably English). It is very inconvenient always to select it
again and change language to "default" (which is Hungarian in this case). Is
this a bug in the editor, or I can configure LyX to make copy/paste without
changing the language of the selection back to English?
Does anybody have similar experience?

Best,
Laszlo
--