On Wednesday 03 April 2002 18:08, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Alexandre> I had LinuxPPC on this machine, but I upgrade ( reinstall)
> Alexandre> with Mandrake PPC 8.0 with kernel 2.4.18 Thanks, Alexandre
> Alexandre> Gonçalves Jacarandá
>
> I suspect the problem is more due to the system upgrade than to lyx.
> Do you have problems with other applications? What version of xforms
> do you use (lyx -flversion)?

I've had similar problems with the Turkish character set - it seems to be a
complex thing between the Linux version and the LyX version.  Mandrake 8.0
doesn't play nicely with LyX 1.1.6, but so far I've had good results after
installing 1.2 CVS. Mandrake 8.1 has no problems with either version.

Robin