On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 12:11:36PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> I think overfull/underfull should create error insets (or warning
> insets) in the text. So it would not be real-time parsing, but rather
> new regexps added to the existing code.

Just for clarification: does it mean, that when (optional) switch
"Control over/underfulls" is ON, and there are some, LyX will cry
to me, that there are some over/underfull in document (as it does
now, when there are errors)? If not, than I would really ask for
the display of biggest over/underfull in status line after
compilation. If yes, than I am all set (ugly Mass. slang).

        Thanks

                Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the
government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the
government of others?
        -- Thomas Jefferson, in his 1801 inaugural address