Hello,

I'm using the Eurosym package in a file that I'm working on in LyX.
I had everything working fine on another linux box, but when I moved the
file to a new box with the Eurosym package installed, I get the
following error when I try to view the dvi of my file:

grep: feymr10.log: No such file or directory
mktexpk: `mf \mode:=ljfour; mag:=1+120/600; nonstopmode; input feymr10'
failed to make feymr10.720pk.
kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
xdvi.bin: Can't find font feymr10.720pk
xdvi.bin: Not all pixel files were found

I know I may be missing something obvious, but I've checked to make sure
that I've installed Eurosym correctly, and it looks like I have.
Anyway, if anyone has any pointers about how to solve this, I'd
appreciate it.  My brain is a little fried of late from working on this
particular file (which happens to be my Doctoral Thesis!).  And like I
said, it does work fine on other boxes where I've installed Eurosym...

TIA,

Bob