On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 06:17:07PM -0500, Peter Clark wrote:

>       Will the QT frontend be finished in 1.2.0? (I'm stuck on a 56k modem and am

No, nowhere near I'm afraid.

> in no mood to download everything until I know for sure. :) If not, is there
> a rough ball-park guess for when I can dump ugly, ugly xforms? The GUII page
> shows QT tauntingly close to completion, but a month old.

That page shows the dialogs rather than the main (most important)
classes.

Having said that, my tree has a mostly working Qt frontend. Expect
it coming in the next major release 1.3.0.

If you want to help with making this a fact, do shout

regards
john

--
"ken kesey wrote 'one flew over the center of the cuckolded lizard man,
 who strayed from his mistakes when he is a madeup word.'"