Hi:

   I'm a relatively new user to lyx and very happy with it.
There a couple of features I'd like to see in lyx:

1) Months ago I installed in my PC the styles of the Institute
of Physics without a problem. However, I couldn't generate a
.layout file in order to incorporate it into lyx. As IOP publishes
a lot of scientific european journals, I think it could be quite
useful to have its style in lyx. It can be found in
ftp://ftp.iop.org/pub/journals/latex2e
and the web page of IOP is
htp://www.iop.org

2) My second wish is that it could be very handy to have
a customisable palette, or set of buttons and to be
able to put them in the palette. For example, I'm now
writing a paper with a lot of bold greek letters and
would be very useful to have an immediate access to them.

Thanks a lot to the lyx team for a great program!

Jorge

#  Dr. Jorge A. Hernando          #   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  #
#  Physics Dept., CNEA            #   phone: 54-11-6772-7106        #
#  Av. Libertador 8250            #   fax:   54-11-6772-7121        #
#  1429 Buenos Aires              #                                 #
#  Argentina                      #                                 #