note: my previous problem was easily solved (all that had to be done was add
the \usepackage{multicol} to the LaTeX preamble...thanks for the help on
that!

I have a new question (2 questions)...which I can't work out (but is
probably quite easily done...)
How would you make different sections of a document appear different
colours? (ie. have sections in blue, subsections in red, the heading black,
paragraphs something else....etc. etc....any ideas?
Also if I wanted all text that was emphasised (or bolded) to be a differnet
colour how would I do that?

Thanks a lot.....
Could I also ask how much traffic does the list receive per day? (no of
emails??)(I might subscribe to it..since I'm asking questions)
Thanks