Hello,

I built lyx-1.2.0 under mandrake 8.2 (with xforms-0.88). It was perfect.
The figure rendering was nice, everything's OK.
But, while I was scrolling through the document, at some
points, the scrolling jump immediatly at the beginning of the
document.
I start lyx in debug mode (with all the flags) and, in the debug
list, I can see the scroll actions and, just before the jump at
the top of the document, I can see a converter starting to convert
a figure.
This problem is reproductible and it happens also when all figures
are converted (indeed, some figure are re-converted).

Your sincerely,

Yann COLLETTE