Now that everything is running smoothly on the RH 6.2
system,
I tried to run it on the SUN workstation in my room via
remote
login.

As soon as I start it, I get the message

In MapColor [flcolor.c 816] ColormapFull. Using
subsititutions

and still everthing is ok. But as soon as I start loading a
text
or start a new text, the messages about loading fonts and
formatting text appear and then (always):

lyx: SIGSEGV signal caught
Sorry, you have found a bug in LyX. Please read the
bug-reporting instructions in Help->Introduction and send us
a bug report, if necessary. Thanks !
Bye.

The 1.1.6fix3 did work, but was a bit unstable,
i.e. crashed when I had netscape open.

Does anybody has used 1.2.0 under these circumstances?
Is there something obviously wrong which I have missed?

Joachim