note: lyx version 1.2.0
I have several questions for the group...
firstly:
where do I send feature requests....I have a whole bunch of features I want
to request but I don't know where to send them

2. Is there a way to do a "word count" within LyX?

3. Floating figures and text on the same line....the manual says the feature
is broken....can it be done in lyx-1.2.0? (without manual commands ...ie.
begin{figure float})??

4. How do I stop the date from appearing when I have a title on a document?
How do I disable it?

5. How do I insert the date automatically.....(outside of the title ie. in a
comment field.

6. What's the difference between "note(s)" and the comment style?