Hi:  Here's why you're annoyed. Someone from Lyx needs to open
discussions with those folks about integrity, professional ethics, and
common netizen conduct. In fact, every open source project on there
needs to do the same.  What's really exciting, though, is that every
Lindows user will be using more and more Open Source. Terrific, I say.

"Where do the software titles found in the Click-N-Run Warehouse come
from? Lindows.com simply provides the marketplace to house applications
that others develop. "Publishers" place the software in our warehouse,
decide how to describe the software program, what price to charge, and
so on. (Visit http://publish.lindows.com for details on how you can
publish software titles in the Click-N-Run Warehouse.)"
http://www.lindows.com/products_clicknrun_whatis.php
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/

--
Hollywood's BPDG Group ?!?
        Never heard of them. What did they do in technology