On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 10:50:41PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I see the point to link the brackets to some 'red text' after you type a
> command, but not in the middle of the formula.
> Is there a justification to this behaviour ?

Yes. It's exactly the way you would type them in LaTeX.

Unadorned {} fo grouping and  \{...\} if you need the characters.

> In the meantime, I will rewrite all my brackets...

? There should be no need to rewrite anything.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)