Hi

I have a problem with the numeration of figures. I use lyx 1.2 and
document layout is report.
I used some tex commands to put in some pictures in my document.
This was just because I wantet to label things inside the picture.
I used something like this:

\begin{figure}[h]
\unitlength1cm \begin{picture}(11,10)
\put(0,0){\includegraphics[width=6cm,height=10cm]{Bilder/Doppeldiode}}
\put(7,9){Paralleler Strahl: Beide Hälften}
\put(7,1.8){...........

\end{picture} \caption[Funktion der
Autofokusregelung.....]{Funktion ........} \
\label{Doppeldiode}
\end{figure}

Everyting works fine with this.
The caption starts with: "Abbildung 4.2: Funktion..."
This is used in Subsection 4.1.5 but the number of the picture is
4.2. Also every reference is done as 4.2
When I use a float with lyx the picture is referred to picture
4.1.5. I prefer refering to it as 4.2, but anyway it should always
be done in the same way.
At the end of my document I placed a "list of pictures" with lyx
(Einfügen -> Listen & Inhalt -> Liste der Abbildungen). The picture
4.1.5 is missing there completely. Only the pictures inserted with
tex commands are listed.
What is wrong here?
Or is lyx not working together with the tex commands I used.  I
cannot abandon the tex parts because of the labeling. So, do I have
to use "the tex way" during the complete document?

greetings
        Axel