Matej> On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 03:51:06PM +0100, John Levon wrote:
>> This is because the font is too big to fit so xforms doesn't show
>> it at all. It's an xforms bug. Fiddle with your preferences
>> settings

Matej> Actually, I would _love_ to set fonts in dialogs to something
Matej> smaller. But I cannot find a way how to do it -- there doesn't
Matej> seem to be anything helpfull in Edit/Preferences. Could you
Matej> give me a hint, please?

I don't know actually. Maybe checking what your system thinks dpi
setting is. Or checking whether 100dpi fonts or 75dpi fonts are first
in your path.

JMarc