Hi!

How do I get a page heading on top of the page column in a table of content?

Here's what the lyx file I need to configure:

#LyX 1.1 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 218
\textclass book
\begin_preamble
\usepackage{algorithm}
\usepackage[hang]{caption}
\usepackage{times}
\usepackage{sectsty}
\chapterfont{\centering}
\addto\captionsenglish{
       \renewcommand{\contentsname}{Table of Contents}
     }
\end_preamble
\language english
\inputencoding auto
\fontscheme times
\graphics default
\float_placement !ht
\paperfontsize 12
\spacing double
\papersize Default
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 1
\use_amsmath 0
\paperorientation portrait
\leftmargin 1.5in
\topmargin 1.25in
\rightmargin 1in
\bottommargin 1.25in
\secnumdepth 2
\tocdepth 2
\paragraph_separation skip
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language english
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 2
\paperpagestyle default

\layout Standard

\latex latex

\backslash
pagenumbering{roman}
\backslash
pagestyle{myheadings}
\backslash
markright{}
\layout Standard

\latex latex

\backslash
singlespace
\layout Standard

\begin_inset LatexCommand \tableofcontents{}

\end_inset

\layout Standard

\latex latex

\backslash
clearpage
\backslash
addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{List of Figures}
\layout Standard

\begin_inset LatexCommand \listoffigures{}

\end_inset

\layout Standard

\latex latex

\backslash
clearpage
\backslash
addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{List of Tables}
\layout Standard

\begin_inset LatexCommand \listoftables{}

\end_inset

\layout Standard

\latex latex

\backslash
clearpage
\backslash
addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{List of Algorithms}
\layout Standard

\begin_inset LatexCommand \listofalgorithms{}

\end_inset

\layout Standard

\latex latex

\backslash
clearpage
\backslash
pagenumbering{arabic}
\layout Standard

\latex latex

\backslash
doublespace
\layout Standard

\begin_inset Include \include{Chapter1.lyx}

\end_inset

\layout Standard

\begin_inset Include \include{Chapter2.lyx}

\end_inset

\layout Standard

\begin_inset Include \include{Chapter3.lyx}

\end_inset

\layout Standard

\begin_inset Include \include{Chapter4.lyx}

\end_inset

\layout Standard

\begin_inset Include \include{Chapter5.lyx}

\end_inset

\layout Standard

\latex latex

\backslash
clearpage
\backslash
addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Bibliography}
\layout Standard

\begin_inset LatexCommand \BibTeX[plain]{thesis}

\end_inset

\the_end

--
                                   myriam