On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 06:24:39PM +0100, Misha Gavrilovich wrote:
> Hi,

> I wonder how could I make a shortcut for opening a "theorem" environment, or
> a "standard environment;
> I know how to make shortcuts (add lines to .bind), but I do not
> know what command line to associate with the binding.

The following is in sciword.bind

#
# Paragraph style menu
#

\bind "M-p c"                  "drop-layouts-choice"
\bind "M-p 1"                  "layout Chapter"
\bind "M-p 2"                  "layout Section"
\bind "M-p 3"                  "layout Subsection"
\bind "M-p 4"                  "layout Subsubsection"
\bind "M-p 5"                  "layout Paragraph"
\bind "M-p 6"                  "layout Subparagraph"
\bind "M-p b"                  "layout Itemize"                        # bullet+
\bind "M-p d"                  "layout Description"
\bind "M-p e"                  "layout Enumerate"                      # number+
\bind "M-p i"                  "layout Itemize"                        # bullet+
\bind "M-p l"                  "layout List"
\bind "M-p n"                  "layout Enumerate"                      # number+
\bind "M-p p"                  "layout Lyx-Code"
\bind "M-p q"                  "layout Quote"
\bind "M-p S-Q"                "layout Quotation"
\bind "M-p s"                  "layout Standard"
\bind "M-p t"                  "layout Title"
\bind "M-p S-at"               "layout Section*"                       # M-p S-2
\bind "M-p S-dollar"           "layout Subsubsection*"                 # M-p S-4
\bind "M-p S-numbersign"       "layout Subsection*"                    # M-p S-3

"layout Standard" works. I have not tried "layout Theorem" but it should
work.

Usually, I read the bindfiles and look for commands. This is not
terribly efficient but there is no reference manual. (1.1.6fix4 does
have a reference manual but many commands have been changed.)

--
Bo Peng