On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 01:53:22AM -0600, P. Douglas Innes wrote:
> I must admit that I'm not even anything resembling
> a programmer, I just use Lyx to edit technical documents, at my
> bosses request. My problem is that I need to insert change bars
> to our document, to show the differences from version to
> version. I read on this mailing list that someone is doing this
> using "chbar.sh script", but I really have no clue what this
> means and would really like layman's (read: simple,
> step-by-step, where do I get things) instructions on how I may
> implement this. The problems mention by the message I'm
> referring to really won't apply to my situation. Your help will
> be greatly appreciated!

Try looking at www.ctan.org and search for chbar. Then download whole
directory chbar/ and read instructions inside.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas
when the money is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows
what they do with it. Bake it into pies, probably. Anything to
avoid creating jobs.
    -- Dave Barry