I'm using Lyx to edit a structured document which must be presented in
HTML. I've found that I get the best results by using latex2html as
the final conversion tool.

A couple of questions:

1) On starting Lyx, I get this error message:

  LyX: Unknown tag `\html_command' [around line 9 of file ~/.lyx/lyxrc]

Here's my lyxrc file:

\html_command "latex2html -no_subdir -no_navigation -verbosity 0 -info
0 -split 0 -show_section_numbers '$$FName'"

2) The output mostly looks OK, with the exception of code
snippets. I'm using the LyX-Code style in my document, but this
doesn't appear in the HTML as fixed-width text. The intermediate Latex
file seems to directly reference this Lyx-Code style rather than
something which latex2html could understand like {tt} (I hope you know
what I mean even if the syntax is wrong). How can I fix this?

--
Graham Borland                                   Picsel Technologies Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      Glasgow, Scotland