> Try changing the latex2html converter to
>   latex2html -dir $$b_html -split 0 -show_section_numbers $$i
> and the flags to
>   originaldir,needaux,resultdir=$$b_html,resultfile=$$b.html
>
> This should fix the HTML export problem.

I tried the above and this is the error I get (when I started lyx from
the command line):

This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (Web2C 7.3.1)
The top-level auxiliary file: noise_correlation.aux
The style file: apalikenew.bst
Database file #1: /home/nirmalg/Research/Thesis/robust_design.bib
Fatal: can't open pipe: No such file or directory at /usr/bin/latex2html
line 8955.

Is it looking for the .bib file in /usr/bin/latex2html ? Also, won't the
above commands result in a directory? Is it possible to generate the
html file directly without a directory?

Thanks,
nirmal