Hi.. does anyone have a comprehensive presentation on LyX that can be
used to demonstrate to a group of people the advantages of LyX, bringing
out the most important ones (as in ones that increase efficiency over
editing Latex directly, and for people new to Latex - a reason to start
using Latex)? I'm looking to give a short pitch to a bunch of grad
students, some who use Latex pretty extensively (using either direct
Latex editing or a front end like Winedit or so) and others who've never
used Latex.

I looked at the various documents available off the LyX website and
something that came very close to this was the doc written by Laura
Jackson and Herbert.. but before I work on making a presentation out of
this, I'd like to find out if anyone's done this before and if yes, then
could you please email me the file?

Thanks,
nirmal