I am a Ph.D. student in the University f Western Ontario and recently I
have switched to LaTeX as my word processor and I love it so much. While
I was searching to learn things about LaTeX I came to your site and it
was very interesting for me. I have tried to download the Lyx for Win32
but it failed after downloading large amount of data. I want to know if
there is the possibility to put everything needed to install Lyx on a
Win32 machine on a CD and send to me. I would like to have everything
(XFree86, CGywin,….) needed on one CD. I have  MikeTeX  installed on my
computer.
Any help would be appreciated.
Happy Thanksgiving :-)
Hooman Javidnia