I would like to set up a raggedright (non-justified) environment in LyX.
I want this environment to work like it would in any word processor. If
I press return, then the next paragraph automatically indents. The text
should be ragged, so that if I decide to add something in the middle of
a paragraph, I the text moves nicely to the right instead of looking
like I am playing a pinball game.

This is what I have so far:

Style Regg
        LatexType       Environment
        LatexName       Regg
        Margin          First_Dynamic
        Align           Left
        LabelType       Static
        LabelString     "      "
        Preamble
\newenvironment{Regg}
        {
                \begin{list}{}
                {
                        \setlength{\parindent}{.5in}
                }
                \item[]
                \raggedright
        }
        {
        \par
        \end{list}
        }
     EndPreamble
End

If I use this environment and view my file in dvi, then I get exactly
what I want.

However, I don't get what I want when I view it in LyX. Only the first
paragraph indents. The rest do not.

If I didn't use Align Left in my LyX preamble, then I could get what I
want. However, I really want to align my text left. It is the most
natural way for me, and it is much easier to manipulate.

Thanks

Paul

--

*Paul Tremblay         *