On Monday 28 October 2002 07:40, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> Just a small poll [As background: the Qt frontend is the single
> big item on the 1.3 list that's not done and won't be finished
> within the next few weeks.]
>
> What would _you_ prefer if you had the choice:

>   (b) release 1.3.0 if the Qt frontend is ready and put
> everything else to sleep until then.
IMHO, will bring a lot of new LyX users. Most Linux Newbies are
only using KDE applications and even dont know that there are a
lot of other apps that would do the job better.
Due to my experience a lot of the people using LyX for the first
time in a LyX course are a bit "detered" when they see lyx pop up
the first time.
Thomas