Dear fellow users,

I have a quick question. I am using natbib to format citations and the
bibliography in a large compound document. I would like to be able to print
each chapter individually from the chapter file rather than the master
document with correct (natbib generated) citations but without having to
generate a bibliography for the chapter. To get the citations now I have to
include a bibliography at the end of a chapter. So my question is, is it
possible to suppress the creation of a bibliography and still feed natbib the
info it needs to generate the citations?

Thanks for any of your help.

     Christopher von Nagy
     2897 Cadence Court
     Reno, NV 89523