Hi..

1. I have a sty file (bibtopic.sty) in my local texmf tree.. i.e. in
$TEXMF/tex/latex/natbib/ but lyx refuses to recognize it even after I
run texhash... why?

2. I just installed prosper.. now it was installed in the main texmf
directory (not my local one) but the configure script of lyx doesn't
seem to be checking for the prosper class files... I can see that it
checks for foil but not prosper.. how do I get LyX to check for prosper?
Cos now if I try opening a file which uses prosper I get an error saying
textclass prosper not found and so the LyX file will be opened in a
read-only mode..

Thanks,
nirmal