[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

the origin and make it somehow relative to the size ("latex size" in the insert>graphics popup).
So I can scale my image as much as I want and the origin always stays on say a corner of the
image. That is to say I'd like to not have to fiddle with the location of text everytime I decide to change the document layout or the page margins, or of course the image latex size. Is this achievable?

the following is the ert-stuff from inside a float figure:

\centering\savebox{\Imagebox}{\includegraphics{/tmp/eva.eps}}
\begin{minipage}{\wd\Imagebox}
\begin{pspicture}(\wd\Imagebox,\ht\Imagebox)
\rput[lb](0,0){\usebox{\Imagebox}}
\rput(0,0){Lower Left}
\rput(\wd\Imagebox,\ht\Imagebox){Upper Right}
\rput(\wd\Imagebox,0){Lower Right}
\rput(0,\ht\Imagebox){Upper Left}
\end{pspicture}
\end{minipage}