I'm working with several smallish documents that cross-reference
each other and are included in one large document. I tend to jump around
between the documents as I think of things to add or references to make, but
I'm hampered by needing to take my hands off the keyboard to do so.

        I've looked in the Customization help file, but I can't see a
shortcut for switching between documents, nor can I see a way to define a
keybinding for this. What function name would I use? I looked in lyx's
share/ui/default.ui and there aren't any function names listed.