On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 03:34:27 +0000
John Levon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I do not understand how this can happen.  Are you sure that you do a
> "make distclean" after fiddling with the configuration ?

That was it. I only did a 'make clean'. I did mention that before somewhere,
I believe.

I appreciate your help, John. I've also learned a few things from the other
comments. LyX is now working fine with Qt2. Later, I'll have a go compiling
it with Qt3... And maybe gnome. I'm doing all this, because I find I have
some glitches with the use of the xforms version.

Thanks,
John