Aide Florent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Hi,
|
| > translations. By making the french translation up to date you will get
| > more/all the english strings into french.
|
| I looked into the fr.po file but everything is correctly translated...
| Maybe the po file needs to be regenerated to reflect the "new" strings ?

fuzzy:

#: src/frontends/qt2/QDocumentDialog.C:276
#, fuzzy
msgid "Papersize and Orientation"
msgstr "Orientation"

#: ../src/frontends/qt2/ui/PaperModuleBase.ui:84
#, fuzzy
msgid "Paper size"
msgstr "Taille :"

#: ../src/frontends/xforms/forms/form_document.fd:170
#, fuzzy
msgid "Use Class Defaults|#C"
msgstr "Valeurs par Défaut de la Classe|#f"

fuzzy means that the translation is suspect and that the entries must
be checked and verified (by removing the fuzzy mark) by an translator.

--
        Lgb