Ananda Murthy R S wrote:

Nalan Turner wrote:

I've spent the best part of today trying unsuccessfully to compile 1.2.2, and now 1.2.1 won't reinstall either. If anyone has an i386/i586 RPM, could they point me to it?

Thanks,

Robin

Search in www.rpmfind.net

Anand
That was my first response. It wasn't there yesterday, but it's just arrived today. Works fine on Mandrake 8.2, though unfortunately bug 413 (Turkish characters not coming out correctly) seems to be there still (I've posted this on bugzilla).

If anyone's interested the output of a Turkish Q keyboard is at
www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin/turkish_keyboard.lyx
www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin/turkish_keyboard.dvi

Robin

--
"Do unto others what you would like others to do unto you. And have fun doing it."
- Linus Torvalds

Robin Turner
IDMYO,
Bilkent University