On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 05:52:28PM +0100, Svante Bjrklund wrote:

> Thank you for your answer. Still with the LyX layout file you showed me
> you have to write a lot of LaTeX code in your LyX file. I would like to
> avoid that but still use all features of Prosper.

That is true. This layout file is not complete at all. I had to use ERT
to do many things, especially for overlay (use ERT[ov{3}{] at the
beginning at ERT[}] at the end). However, this is the only layout file
around.

All proper users would appreciate it if you can extend this layout file
and post it here.

Happy new year.

--
Bo Peng