On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 20:25, Walter H. van Holst wrote:

> However, when I run /usr/local/lyx-qt/bin/lyx I get a version of LyX
> that has no visible text in the menubar, the menus themselves and the
> dialogs. See the attached screenshot.

Oh, and by the way, X gives the following errors when running LyX
1.3pre2

X Error: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length
error) 16
  Major opcode:  154
  Resource id:  0x46004aa
X Error: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length
error) 16
  Major opcode:  154
  Resource id:  0x1010101
X Error: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length
error) 16
  Major opcode:  154
  Resource id:  0x1010101
Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy

Regards,

 Walter
--
Reading is the basics for all learning. (Georg W. Bush announcing his
"Reading First" initiative in Reston, Virginia, March 28, 2000)