Carlo F. schrieb:
Thank you for your reply. I have tried to follow your suggestion. In the
preamble I do not have anything. I do not know what ERT means. Anyway I
have given a look to the ".lyx" file by "less ..". It is difficult to
say if something is missing. I have tried to split the file in several
files and print each of them seperately. But without success. C-T
produces: "The operation resulted in an empty file". How all this could
happen? Where is my mistake? most probably I'm going to re-write all my
stuff in a new file, but how can I be confident that it is does not
happen again? It is first time that something similar happens to me in
LyX.
can you send the file as private mail?

HErbert

--